Friday, August 17, 2007

progress check :: 5

I'm happy with my progress so far, but isn't it always the way that when you are busy more and more things come your way?

The Christmas Decorations all now have faces and have joined the pile of finished goodies!
The items on the tray have been replaced with an 'emergency order'...

Let's Make Cards Magazine contacted me and asked for some cupcakes for a photo shoot for their next issue...should I have said 'no I am too busy'??????

Well, I said yes and as a result have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off work next week to get on with the crafting .......

2 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

congrats on the magazine photos !

monda-loves said...

wow - you're progress is great. Getting yourself into a magazine too - If i was in your situation, busy or not, I'd do the same. Well done you :o)