Monday, May 18, 2009

a lazy day?


yesterday a friend asked what I had been up to all day and I replied
'not a lot....I went food shopping & did a little sewing'

but looking at the results of my 'little bit of sewing' I think I did loads!

I think I am very lucky that this craft job of mine doesn't feel like work, I put in a lot of hours but I enjoy every minute of it.... next time I am asked I wonder if I'll say 'I've done a little bit of sewing' or 'I worked hard for hours on end and made 113 funky flowers' ?

8 comments:

Mandy said...

they are beautiful xxx

Forgeress said...

Well... when you're doing something you enjoy, time passes and you don't feel it... I'd like to stay awake for hours in the night, sewing and cutting... but my brother will surely cut ME with his katana XD
Really wonderful 'garden' ^w^

Anonymous said...

:)

This does not qualify for a "lazy day"!

They are gorgeous!

beachvintage.com said...

These are amazing. Thinking of all the things I could do with these...

Dominika said...

so what are your busy days look like hihihhihi

Nia said...

Wow Sarah- those flowers are amazing!!! Love the funky colours.

Anonymous said...

OMG cuteeeeeeee. I wisht I had some of those :P

Kitty said...

They are stunning. You obviously work extremely hard at your crafting - and it shows. I love your 'stuff'. x