Thursday, January 14, 2010

sewing marathon


I started sewing around 5pm yesterday...I stopped to eat sausage casserole (made by John) which was very yummy...and I checked the computer a couple of times (can't keep away !)
and I didn't stop sewing till 11.30pm: the end of Slumdog Millionaire (on the TV) and look at my lovely finished order ::

I've been working on it all week and I'm so happy it's all done :-)
...in other news... today I ordered a VERY exciting something for the shop...it should be here early next week, and you'll be the first to see it !

9 comments:

greetingarts said...

Love those little pandas peeking out over there... what an accomplishment that order was!

Rachel said...

Blimey I thought I was doing well with a dozen cupcakes but that lot takes the biscuit....wonder what they are doing with them all...

Sarah said...

Wow, your needles must have been on fire! Wish I could get that much done so quickly!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Wow...look at all you've made! I'm excited to see what you're getting...

Twiggy said...

Lovely stuff, now you watch out for sewing cramp, keep flexing those fingers !!
Twiggy x

NattieNoodle said...

Cute pandas, bet you were starting to go crosseyed XD

lampwork beads by jo said...

love them all, blimey your fingers must of been sore, i'm not a fan of handsewing (unless it's cross stitch) and can only manage half an hour at a time.

Glenys said...

I love your blog. There's always so many colourful pctures.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gosh a lot of work there, but all fab :)
Anne xx