Wednesday, February 03, 2010

keeping busy

as you may have guessed from yesterdays cryptic post things are changing round here (it's all good so far!) and I should be able to spill the beans this weekend...so today to keep my mind off the new and exciting things I kept very busy...
printing, cutting & folding thank you cards
counting and checking my latest delivery of findings....2000 each of small & large brooch bars and 2000 more split rings (I didn't count every single one!)....split rings are now available in packs of 10 (for 50p) and packs of 50...packs of 50 cost just £2.25 which is an even better bargain!
I've also been sewing up a storm ready for tomorrows freebie so maybe I'll see you here tomorrow?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Very intrigued by your big reveal. :)

Maxine said...

Can't wait to hear your news!

Lorraine said...

Roll on tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

I'm more excited about the news than about the freebie!!!

PixieBelle said...

I think I could happily spend hours in your workshop just looking at all the colours.
I love your photo of what you've been busy with, brightens my day.

Pink Milk said...

Am so curious ... what could it be?

In the meantime, your freebie will be a welcome distraction.

Looking forward to hearing your news though - it's like having an extremely curiously shaped pressie waiting under the tree and not being allowed to poke it!

Hx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

The cards are so cool, love the look, love Posie