Sunday, April 04, 2010

ironing IS fun!


I managed to tick two big things off my to-do list today...the first was finishing the packaging & photographing my new iron-on appliques ::

Inspiration struck last night for the packaging and I have to admit I really enjoyed packing these up.

I've designed GIANT & standard size letters & numbers and you get to pick which of the 7 fabrics you'd like them made from! I bought the fabric for these back in January and I've been moving them on and off the to-do list ever since!
putting them on the website took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. but I think it was worth the hard work :-)
whilst I was stumbling through the inside workings of my website (always a dangerous thing...something always goes wonky when I do that!) I also listed my drawing pins (again, that's been on the to-do list for ages!)
I made a display of them on my pin board....
...which has found a new home near my stock unit.
All in all a very satisfying day...

9 comments:

Neon Whispers said...

My goodness, how I'd love to rummage through those shelves! :D Absolutely gorgeous!

Rachael said...

Lovely photos!

araleling said...

Wonderland :D

Ann said...

Paper chains? Not Christmas already, surely? Love those letters and the drawing pins. Must go and visit your website again ;)

Jackie said...

Right, am off to the website to have a closer look - those letters are fab! What a busy girl you've been. Is there no end to your wonderful creativity? (I hope not!!)
xx

Emma said...

The letters are lovely!
Emma
:)

Sandra said...

I so love looking at your blog, it's bright and colourful and so beautifully photographed :) Your title on the other hand leaves me cold LOL. Hope you're having a fun Easter

Justine said...

Hi Sarah those giant letters are excellent and just the thing I need soon! Making the kids a quilt each and will applique their initial on - fantastic! Justine xx

Anonymous said...

Loving this :)