Wednesday, June 09, 2010

prizes for everyone....

the 3 winners of a Free Craft Kit are.....

comments number 1, 60 & 124
comment 1 was ::
Saskia said...
Wow! That's great!!I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)Greetings, Saskia :)
comment 60 was ::
pinkflowercube said...
What a cool way of rewarding your buyers!
comment 124 was ::
totally gorgeous, and what an awesome idea! :)
thanks
zlyn**(at)gmail(dot)com
well done winners! I shall attempt to contact you straight away...I need your snail mail addresses ... please email them to mail {at} paper-and-string {dot} co {dot} uk
extra prizes
and for all those who didn't win I shall extend the bonus sticker offer for another few days...any order placed before Midnight on Sunday 13th June will receive THREE extra stickers on their loyalty cards (which would normally be awarded for a £15 spend)
so good news all round :-)

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! That's me!!!!!
My email is comming to you!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Well done winners! (wish it was me!!)Might have to get another order in!!!
Juliexoxo

Dani-Ateliê Mil Pedras said...

Too bad!snif...
Maybe in the next time!
well done, winners!!
Kisses da Dani.

pinkflowercube said...

Thank you again!!! So excited! :)