Sunday, September 12, 2010

as you like it swap

I took part in a swap organised by Trash & now my partner has received her parcel I can show you what I put in the package ::
The swap was called 'The As You Like It Swap 2010' and each swapee had to give keywords so the person sending to them could theme the swap around their 'likes' there was a minimum requirement of 4 items and 1 had to be handmade....the words Emma gave me were :: Vintage, Green & Bling
Vintage Barkcloth :: Vintage spools & new ribbons
Vintage Brooch with Green Sparkles (bling)
Patchwork Initial handmade needle case
and a picture in an embroidery hoop (I've always wanted to try this and had fun stitching it)

10 comments:

Dani-Ateliê Mil Pedras said...

WOW!!
They are sooooooooooo coooooooool!
The most i liked was the pretty flower, it's so cute!!!!!!
Kisses

Unknown said...

wooooowww very good swap!!! i like very much the vintage brooch ;) Kisesss

Unknown said...

How lovely!! I am developing a small obsession myself with embroidering in the hoops :D
L X

Starry said...

Hi,
I'm having a giveaway on my blog and wondered if you might mention it on yours for me as I have no takers so far, boohoo.

Thanks if you can!

xx

trash said...

that was a fabulous lot of loveliness and I know Emma was delighted. Thanks so much for taking part :-)

Indigo Blue said...

You created and sent such lovely swap items.
I am sorry that I missed this swap, sounded like fun. I wonder who first came up with the word bling.

Unknown said...

So glad you are back from your well earned holiday - it was lovely to be able to read your blog again in the morning - I missed it!
L x

Justine said...

Wow Sarah, you sent such a lovely package. I bet the receipient was stoked!!

Tracy said...

Oooo... such TREATS! Love the felty, scrapy embroidery picture! I've been wanting to try my hand at one of those too...this greatly inspires. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

monda-loves said...

Sarah, this all looks fab. I bet your swap partner was over the moon.

I also just wanted to wish you well in your new job :o)

Monda
x