Friday, September 10, 2010

well wishes

I'm extremely touched by all the well wishes I (and paper-and-string) has received since announcing the quitting of the day job...


... I've saved all the lovely comments & emails in a folder to look back over from time to time (p'raps some time in miserable February when I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing!!)(which I am, but February is often miserable isn't it!)....

and I've put all my gorgeous gifts in pride of place on my felt display....looking down on me whilst I work.
I am one lucky girl, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to apologise - mine is still sitting here for you! oops! Getting back to routine of school and after school clubs is disrupting my time!!!!
Thinking of you though!
Juliexoxo

Dani-Ateliê Mil Pedras said...

Congratulations on your new full-time job!!^^
So luck you! Everybody must works with something thats love! Great for you!^^
Luck =) Kiss

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Wishing you all the best. Love your Keep calm picture... Enjoy and wishing much success and much enjoyment too...