Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the re-stock continues



this huge delivery of ribbon arrived on Friday ... after the checking and the counting and the sorting it created two jobs; find somewhere to put it & photograph it all for the website...today I finished the 'find somewhere to put it' task! I cleared off these two shelving units ...
...and filled them with lovely lovely ribbon.....I made 'drawers' out of some of my kit boxes and it makes finding the right ribbon very easy indeed!I'm hoping the sun will come out tomorrow so I can get started on the photos!! I also filled up all of the findings and updated the website and the out-of-stock swivel clips are back!

5 comments:

Michele T said...

My eyes lit up when I saw the photo of all those swivel clips!!! I use one at work to hold my keys on my belt loop but the spring broke before Christmas and I have had no luck trying to purchase one in my little town... so frustrating!! Do you sell them in small numbers (I don't need a dozen of them, maybe only 2). Thanks - this made my day!

Dawn said...

oh my gosh! I love ribbons. I just love them. You're making me jealous of you having all that ribbons. Those swivel clips look great.

Manu said...

Oh, Sarah.. i LOVE the rainbow of ribbons!!! =^__^=

Sue said...

this may seem stange but i just wanted to say thank you for your blog... it was one of the first two or three i started reading regularly and has pushed me into starting one of my own! Not sure anyone will ever read it - but it makes me feel good!!!

Sharon de Nise said...

Hi Sarah

Great to see you again on Saturday. Just checking your blog to remind myself how organised and tidy your workshop is in the hope that it will inspire me to do the same with mine. Oh I wish!

Take care and keep make the cute pretty things :)

Sharon x