Friday, January 18, 2013

snow excited

 yesterday's delivery also contained some new goodies ...
... they are from a range called Spots & Stripes Pastels by Papermania (DoCrafts) and they are designed to co-ordinate with each other
 Perfect for Spring and all things Pastel - my felt pastel pack is one of my best selling felt ranges, so I thought you'd like these as much as I do!
 I tried to buy loads so I didn't sell out too fast but the supplier didn't have very many, but I've put in a request to be told if they get any more :-)
 There's a box of 32 paper Big Bloomers, a pack of 20 ribbon bows....AND a cute package of 60 teeny tiny pastel polka dot buttons
The perfect antidote to wintry snowy weather!
 this is the 9.30am view from my workshop window today - we don't get a lot of snow here so this is pretty exciting - and it's still snowing!!
Quick Links :
All new pastel goodies can be found here, whilst stocks last

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!liking the blooms. been out to school and back in the snow - going to pick boys up early - they have to have a chance to enjoy it!! keep warm!

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

What pretty colours!
Maria x