Wednesday, July 31, 2013

yesterday's flock of robins....

...left some unanswered questions (in the comments bit) so I shall answer them now, whilst I show you todays little posse of finished decorations
 Leanne said...
How do you sew so quickly?! It took me 3 hours to make one of the owls from your box last night!!
How long would 1 of these take you to make? ( Just so I can see what I'm aiming for!) 

Well, one decoration, from start to finish, takes about 45-50 minutes - but I make them in batches - cut out one day, sew the details another, then sew the edge & then stuff them - you get the idea - there's no secret to it - do it a lot and you'll get faster !! and never stop sewing - I always have my sewing tray full of stitching, and it's always next to me on the sofa...when I wake up I sew, when I get home I sew. All those snatched 10 minutes here and there really add up PLUS I love sewing, which helps :-)
 Michelle Fallon said...
I hope you use your sewing machine to sew all those buttons on - omg ! :O) 
UUmmm NO!  all hand cut & all hand sewn...I actually think I'm quicker at hand sewing buttons than I would be machine sewing them!!!

If you have a question just ask - I'll try my best to answer :-)

2 comments:

By Neymes said...

OLÁ AMIGUINHA,EU AMAR O PINGUIM,QUERO UM(SORRIR).BOA QUINTA.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.

ÖRGÜÇANTAM-Hatice yazıcı said...

çok sevdim:)