Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Holidays

that's it - all our last minute parcels have been packed and are in the sacks waiting for Mr Postie to collect - I have extended all the delivery times in my shops (eBay, etsy, NotOnTheHighStreet) and the website has an announcement warning customers that we are now closed & will be back on January 6th 2014...I will still be in the workshop clearing the backlog of accounts for the next couple of days (which has in fact grown since I last showed the huge pile!!) come back and visit tomorrow because I have a little gift for you all :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another fabulous year! Hope you and John enjoy the holiday - well deserved!! Here's to 2014!
Julie xoxo

Unknown said...

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year xx

Mandy said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014
xx