Friday, September 05, 2014

lots of website work

lots of deliveries arriving means lots of excitement, lots of photo taking and lots of website work...i've not finished unpacking them all yet but I did LOADS yesterday......mini tree garland :: restocked
a whole rainbow of teeny tiny pom pom trim :: restocked (plus I added a new colour: lemon)
a new size of tiny lights...1.8m long...in metallic bulbs....
....and frosted bulbs too
cute buttons have been added :: tiny candies, gingerbread men and ladies and 4 metal-look cookie cutters all in one packet :: CUTE
limited edition Christmas selection....
...and lots of Santa buttons
Gorgeous threads from Sublime Stitching (check out their website - it's ACE) in 3 colour ways at the moment (I ordered more and they will be here soonish)
freezer paper is back in stock
and I got A LOT of these very popular air erasable pens
Tiny gingerbread-like charms have been restocked....
as have the scalloped scissors (all 3 scallop sizes)
I got new baker's twine: metallic red, gold & silver when I restocked on...
baker's twine in red, pink & teal
phew! are you still reading ;-)
I'll be back with more later
here's the link to the new items (click here) all the restocked things are in their usual places :-)

No comments: