Tuesday, September 16, 2014

NEW felt alert ;-)

THE FREEBIES IS STILL RUNNING - CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN
**********************************************************
I have lots of new felt to show you!
 ...you may well get a serious case of the 'wantsies'....
 ..I know I did, which is how it all ended up at the barn :-)
That lovely full rack means that the  Soft Printed Felt has all been restocked - along with 2 new prints - Christmas Trees & Lime and Pink Tiles...I have also restocked everyones FAV printed felt:
 ....polka dots....
 ....stripes....
....and hearts AND I splurged on a new range of super-duper, Top Quality NEW printed felt....just take a lookee at this!
 ...it's gorgeous, the colours are ACE....
 ...and I love it all!
Quick Links ::
all my printed felts can be found HERE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omgoodness I wished I'd ordered the Christmas tree one now its lovely xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely stuff. Your stock is the best on planet Earth!